Fiberglass Construction Costs
$48,000 - what is included
- Polaris Pool from Trilogy Pools size 14' x 30'
- Standard Colors - White or Nova Blue
- 6' Fiberglass stairs
- LED pool light
- Robotic Cleaner Polaris 850
- Jandy Flow Pro Pool Pump
- One skimmer
- 3 Returns
- Two Main Drains
- Power, breaker box not included: We can't give you an accurate and final price quote without visiting the job site. We have to inspect your breaker box to see if it has to be upgraded and we need to measure how far is it from the future pool pump. We do not include this expense in the first price quote, because we don't know the cost of the electrical expense without inspection and measuring. The cost will be determined after we visit the job site and then an accurate price quote can be given.
- Additional LED pool light $1250
- A crystal with a diamond look inside of the pool $1,500
- Polaris 280 with 3/4 booster pump $500
- Salt $2500
- Variable speed pool pump $600
Rachel Morgan Slaton
We continue to love our pool renovation (pavers, coping etc). They were easy to work with and I would recommend them. However, I agree with the monster truck comment...the cement truck cracked my driveway.
We had Mancha Hardscapes Pools and Spas install our pool, spa and hardscapes several years ago and have absolutely loved our space. John is great and so easy to work with. Recently we had a problem with our pavers and even though it was not related to his work, he returned my call within an hour to help me. We would never choose anyone else to build our pool or outdoor space. Excellent service, quality work!